Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted on the website are applicable for a standard install only. The prices assume that
(a) your premises are a single storey with pitched roof and the meter box should be up to date in a region within 80km of Melbourne CBD;
(b) your premises have a clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers and have a suitable location for the inverter;
(c) your premises meets the eligibility criteria to receive Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs);
(d) you assign all eligible STCs from your system to Live Solar;
(e) you do not require finance
- Extra charges will be applicable for flat roof or multi storey property. The customer will be informed prior to installation, and the customer needs to approve this price adjustment in writing/re-quote.
- Live Solar reserves the right to adjust the price of the Solar PV system accordingly if the STC price drops greater than 10%. The customer will be notified and the customer needs to agree prior to installation; in writing.
- A minimum deposit of $500.00 is payable when ordering your solar system.
- You must grant permission to Live Solar and its employees, agents and contractors to enter, at any time, any premises where any goods supplied by Live Solar are to be installed and commissioned, and for the purpose of pre-inspecting the premises prior to any installation of goods.
- Full payment is due on the day of installation. Paperwork will not be released to your energy retailer until Live Solar has received a complete payment.
- All goods remain Live Solar’s property until the purchase price is paid in full. You will be the custodian of the goods until you pay the full purchase price.
(a) You must keep the goods during your possession.
(b) The goods must be kept in good conditions with no damages.
(c) Live Solar must be informed of the relocation of the goods.
(d) If you sell any of the goods while they remain the property of Live Solar, the proceeds from the sale are owed to Live Solar and must be paid to Live Solar immediately.
(e) You will be given a 48 hours’ notice by Live Solar for the return of the goods. If you do not return the goods within 48 hours, you must grant permission to Live Solar to enter your premises and to take possession of the goods.
- After sales installation support is only available to customers who have purchased a solar system from Live Solar.
- Live Solar will not be held liable for any damages to the goods caused by fire, flood, storms, willful damage or other accidents.
- Live Solar does not guarantee the daily energy production of the solar system. Solar production output varies depending on the weather conditions, direction of roof, shades and other factors.
- Customers are responsible to obtain all the necessary permits and permissions to have solar installed on the premises which includes but not limited to Council Building approvals and Permits, Strata Title Permission and Landlords Permission.
- Live Solar does not guarantee a date of installation. Installation may depend on weather condition, availability of product, obtaining appropriate approvals and other undetermined factors.
- Other condition may apply. Please refer to the back of your contract.
- Cancellation of any order after the cooling off period of 10 days will result in the loss of the deposit paid, unless the installation is cancelled by Live Solar due to technical difficulties or unavailability of stock.
*For more information please call 1800 548 376.